Hey guys! This is the first time I am being nominated for an award and I’m really excited about it!
About the Liebster award:
The Liebster Award is an award for bloggers that is passed on, to celebrate all of the amazing people on here. It helps to discover new blogs and to build a sense of community in the blogging world!
I was nominated by the Book Shelf blog! Thank a lot for the nomination! 🙂
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
Answers for the questions:
- If you could only read one genre for the rest of your life, what genre would you choose?
This is like the most tough question to answer! But I would go with the genre ‘Mystery’. Many would have misinterpreted me as the kind of a romantic person from the reviews of my stories, but Mystery is more of the type of books I read.
- What are your blogging goals for 2016?
Well, I do have a lot of goals for my blog. But here are a few:
- To increase my blog posts to 5 a week;
- To write reviews in some never-before seen genres to provide an opener for the readers that there are more out there;
- To provide not only suggestions to read, but also to guide the new wattpad readers and writers, to name a few.
- What is your favorite book and why?
I would choose Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child’s ‘Relic’, which is a combination of Mystery with a supernatural element in it.
- How did you come up with your blog name?
‘Wattpad Review Corner’ was the name which I coined after much considerations. I want my blog to be a place where people come and visit if they are having a confusion as to what to read in wattpad. I wanted it to be like a hanging out ‘corner’ for the wattpaders.
- What was your favourite subject at school and why?
My favorite subject was and is ‘Mathematics’. To all those math haters, please don’t hate me! I just love to work with numbers and love the concept the concept of solving a problem or proving a mathematical fact.
- What are your favourite hobbies? (other than reading hehe)
Obviously reading! But then she was cautious to mention other than it, so I have to go with cooking. I love to experiment with dishes and fortunately most of the time it just not end up getting burned! I may have even named a few dishes after me 😛 I also love to spend lots and lots of time, browsing about beauty products. Not necessary that I am going to buy it, but I like to gain knowledge more about the beauty niche. if I had not started this blog, i would most probably start one in that field.
- Which author inspires you the most?
Agatha Christie! I can not believe that a woman would possibly write such a thriller stories, when some are not even ready to read it! Hats off to the woman, who even in such old times were able to break boundaries in the thriller writer’s arena comprised mostly of males and carve a name for herself.
- Tell me a random fact about you!
The first thing that came to my mind on seeing this question is, “I’m a vegetarian!”
- What was the first book you ever read?
The very first book I read was, ‘Famous Five-Fives goes to the sea’. after completing it, there was no stopping. I read all of Famous Five and Nancy Drew series in my younger ages and started off with the most serious adults books and now I can’t stop myself from reading any book that I could get my hands on!
- What is your guilty pleasure?
It would be the songs ‘I knew you were trouble’ by Taylor Swift, ‘Baby one more time’ by Britney Spears and ‘Locked out of Heaven’ by Bruno Mars.
- If someone wrote a story about your life what would the title be?
‘Misinterpreted corrections’ would be an apt one.
Now is the time for my Nominees:
- Penny with aney
- Reading Rachael
- Keith Garrett poetry
- Book reviews
- Almost Elysia
- Crispy Confessions
- Toni Kennedy : A Writing Life
- Hoot reads books
Questions for my Nominees:
- Why do you love reading?
- What’s your favorite part about blogging?
- What spurred you to blog?
- What was a book you were spoiled for?
- How do you perceive your blog at the end of 2016?
- Besides reading, what other hobbies do you have?
- If you had a chance to meet an author, who would you want to meet?
- What is the book which made you brood over it?
- What aspects of blogging do you like?
- Name a book which you have re-read the most number of times and why?
- What do you want to say to your followers?